Hope you're doing fabulous!
I've been busy and I finally have some free time to post this and schedule some other posts. I'm busy as a bee, and no longer have time to paint my nails everyday. :-(
I will however keep posting as I do my nails, or if I have things to share. I'm still here, so don't miss me too much. :-D
Okie doks, On to today's post!
For starters, I want to say you guys are awesome, and I thank you all for your constant support, comments, and dare-I-say, Friendship!
I've met some pretty amazing ladies just by blogging, and I have learned so much from each and everyone of you guys.
As most of you know, I started this blog because I realized I enjoyed doing my own nails, hair and also because I love freebies, and good deals. I dubbed myself "The Do It Yourself Lady" ever since I discovered youtube and blogs! I enjoy every kind of DIY project and I enjoy painting my nails. I am definitely not perfect and I don't always have the best mani on the block, but the learning process makes it all worthwhile for me. This blog is like my personal "Nail File" (pun Intended).. lol...
I love looking back at manis I've done, sharing freebies and all other form of goodies with you lovely people. I also enjoy visiting your blogs, and exploring your creativity. Thanks for being the awesome individuals you are. :-)
Okie doks.. enough of the mushy mushy talk! Lol...
Since I am so very appreciative and *cough* generous, I have decided to Celebrate having 100+ followers by hosting a giveaway!
This is an international giveaway, so everyone, including my international followers are welcomed to enter!
New Followers are welcomed as well. :-D
I thought long and hard about this giveaway, and I came to the conclusion that, although it would be plenty awesome if One person gets all the goodies I have to give, it'd be even much more awesome if I have 2 Winners!
Here are the prices to be won!
- There will be TWO Winners.
- Each Winner Get's 1 of the China Glaze Ultamate Holiday. This is a ULTA special holographic Polish.
- Each Winner gets one of the Finger Paints Flakies. Here you can see Asylum and Flashy. You have an option in the entry form to specify which one you'll prefer.
|China Glaze - Ultamate Holiday|
|Finger Paints - Asylum and Flashy|
- Each Winner Gets Two of these L.A. Colors Limited Edition Glitter Brights.
- In the entry form, you can tell me which two you would prefer. If you win, and your choice is available, those would be the two you get. If not, I hope you'll be happy with whatever you get :-)
|L.A. Colors: Purple, Blue, Silver, Gold/Bronze|
And Just for FUN! I've been getting into Polish Jewelry lately (Post coming soon), so I have decided that Each winner will also get an adjustable ring made with China Glaze - Ultamate Holiday. Here's what the ring will look like.This one is mine, but I'll make one for each winner - with my Ultamate Holiday, not the one you win ;-).
You can specify in the entry form if you like big rings or small rings. I'll do my best to make you what you specified. :-)
Side Note: I can't stop staring at my ring! Imagine having this ring on, with a manicure done with Ultamate Holiday on your nails! *Sigh*...
If you choose to Share this giveaway on your blog, Please use the first picture. :-)
Good Luck Ladies. Hope I explained well? Please ask questions if you have any.
Entry is easy! Enter below in the rafflecopter widget.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Now that you've done what it requires to enter the giveaway, I would appreciate it if you do these things (Not Necessary, but would be well appreciated).
- Add my blog to your blog roll.
- If you're new, take a look around my blog, and leave a comment if you like.
- Tell me something about you, basically interact with me. You can answer these questions if you're running blank: Are you a "do it yourself lady"? How many polishes do you own?
- Leave your blog link (if you have one) so I can visit/follow you. :-)
A Big Welcome to my new followers :-)
Thanks for viewing. Till Later, God Bless.